With the introduction of the 2012-2013 annual catalogue, we have made a very big change to our Stampin’ Pads.
Introducing firm foam pads! They change your stamping experience for the better.
We know you’re going to love these new Stampin’ Pads--just look at all the exciting benefits listed below:
- Provide better ink coverage for your stamps!
- Light-tap stamping produces flawless images!
In addition, our new Stampin’ Pads
- Create wonderfully solid images. The Firm Foam releases more ink onto your rubber stamp than the felt pads. When using the Firm Foam pad, your stamp will get an even, solid covering of ink that you may not have been able to achieve with the felt pads. Please note: if you are using the ink pad frequently you may need to re-ink your Firm Foam pad more often. We recommend that you purchase a refill at the time of your ink pad purchase.
- Have a crisply printed, glossy label on the top of the pad that is easier to read and that will not fade or chip off!
- Come with colour name labels in all four languages (English, Spanish, French, and German)—just choose your language, peel it off the back, and add it to the side of the pad for easy identification!
- Use the same patented flip-top case design that stores the inking surface upside down, so the pad surface stays moist!
- Are available in all colours, including our exclusive In Colors!
Let your customers know about these exciting changes to our Stampin’ Pads. Be sure to have at least one on hand so your customers can see and experience for themselves the improved quality of our Stampin’ Up! Stampin’ Pads.
Please note: Five ink colours have undergone formula changes to improve functionality and colour stability with the new firm foam pads. These colours are
- Basic Black
- Basic Gray
- Marina Mist
- Perfect Plum
- Tempting Turquoise
All five colours of the reformulated inks have been fully tested and approved. While using the new ink formula in the old Stampin’ Pads is fine, we do not recommend using the old ink formula in these five colours in the new firm foam pads.
We do not recommend using the Basic Black Classic Stampin' Pad on Whisper White or Very Vanilla Card Stock. Instead, we recommend you use the StazOn Ink P