Saturday 6 March 2010

A few More images and advance reserve

Hi ,

I thought I would give you lovely people on here a chance to advance reserve any of the new stamps we have coming in early next week.... if you would like any of these I have ordered limited numbers the first time round to be sure of the feedback on them, I need to make sure they will a: stamp well and clearly and b: sell well for the business.

So here goes with the list of the ones arriving this week and if you wish to reserve one or more please email me with the request, it will be strictly first come first serve......
cat and butterfly
dog and bone best friends



and more



DOG WITH CHICK FOR EWE MILTON AND BEAR


AND MORE :

BUNNIE IN MEADOW MILLIE IN GARDEN MILTON WITH BARROW

I will be back tomorrow with images of papers and brads to go with these lovely stamps.

Jayne
xx

No comments: