Saturday 12 May 2012

Apologies and new Summer Mini Catalogue

Well yet again I have let life get away with me and been a really bad blogger, but hopefully will try my best to update and bring you some great deals and the latest News on Stampin Up products and offers. 


So to start with we have launched just 12days ago the latest Summer Mini Catalogue and well its lush , there are some great new products least of all the New Scoring Board with additional Metric plate and a fantastic diagonal scoring board to make some really fab projects. We have new Framelets in conjunction with Sizzix which are exclusive to Stampin Up and stamps made just to go with these.


Exciting New Offer on Kits for New Consultants   


This month starts the Brand New £99 Kit for New Consultants joining Stampin Up and the best news is what's in it!!  YOU CHOOSE yes you can choose anything from the current catalogues  that you want in your kit so a great offer for those who have lots of the products already or maybe those who want to just concentrate on Stampin Up's great Scrapbooking products.


There are links to both the New Summer Mini Catalogue and the Main Catalogue in the side bar just click on them to take you so you flip through the pages right on your computer screen
however if you would like a hard copy of either of these please contact me (details below) , The main catalogue has a cost of £4.95 but I will refund this when you place your first order with me .


Remember Also I have current and new Stamping Ten groups running a fun and easy way to collect stamping up products . 



Please contact me via email at  jaynechurchill@gmail.com

or telephone me on : 07800795512

No comments: