Friday 14 August 2009

more delightful images then mine as well!

This is a close up of blooms from one of the past kits with the small blue roses self adhesive from the paper roses in packets they are just the right size and are great to work with.
This is the full image of the use of the pale blue and pink blooms with a few cream blooms and againthe small blue and pink roses from the packets.
This one is a close up of the jasmine blooms in cream and the dark red roses with the stems just cut off and glued in the centre. I love this look and just cant get enough of doing this with my blooms. I have not included a full picture of this layout as the child in the picture is not mine and so did not want to publish his picture without the permission.



Jacque's card with the lovely colours red and yellow dont forget to pop onto her blog here to see the envelope and the inside of the card.
Well my team have been prolific again with making things and today's lovely card comes from Jacque again,

I have also been a busy bee and managed to do two layouts with my blooms and hope you like them.

*** Notice Website will be down for maintenance for the day Tomorrow Saturday 15th August***

3 comments:

andsewon said...

Jayne....thanks for the blog visit and comment! You do such lovely paper work!!I am sorry but I have no pattern for the big bag..;-( Just one I made up from some scrap blocks I had on hand. Did not know what I would do till I did it..;-)
Not sure how to go about doing a TUT either so many trial and error steps.. ha!!
Thanks so much for liking it though!!
Hugs!

Jacque said...

Jayne...those shades of red and yellow are wonderful together...I just love them...thank you so much for making them available...you are the best...Hugs..Jacque

Jane said...

The blue roses are so pretty, such a soft, rich color. The red roses against the yellow petals are just stunning. They really pop. Nice work.