Friday 11 September 2009

more images from the September kit





oooh lush more images from the September kit and soo lovely just take a look and get some inspiration.

I have been quiet lately as My mum is a little poorly and I have had to go and care for her three days a week from now on. It is really taking its toll but I think I have got a happy balance now and new things will start coming in again soon and look here soon for next months SCAREY SCAREY KIT!! hint hint ............

Anway I will be back soon with loads more to tell you soon.......


Jayne
x

2 comments:

Jacque said...

What cute, cute samples!!! Jayne I am so sorry to hear about your mom...gosh, I know the feeling though...just not easy at all!!! I don't have my September kit yet but as soon as I do I can't wait to make something...smile....Sweetie, bih hugs for you...and know I am thinking of you....Jacque

Karen said...

Hope thinsg improve soon for you Jayne :D and Jaque thanks for the praise, i wasnt happy with my cards but love them better now you waid they are cute, cute, cute!!!

check out my blog over this week coming for more ideas from the Spetember kit xxx