Thursday 14 January 2010

On the spot!!!

OK, so Jayne has put me right on the spot and has asked me to take over the blog as a temporary measure but with a view to sharing later on!!! For anyone who doesn't know me, I'm Helen, Jaynes very bestest friend in the whole wide world!!! LOL!!! She still has boxes waiting to be sorted at home (she has unpacked the kettle AND the blooms of course!!) SO, I'm giving her a small break!!

Well, how about the January kit? I have to admit, my first thoughts were "Lovely colours" and then "PANIC, how am I going to use Tartan?" but I unearthed an old photo of one of my daughters and the kit became absolutely perfect!! I think this is going to be one of my favourite layouts for quite a while! I hope you subscribers will enjoy using this kit as much as I have.



Jayne sends her apologies for the lack of a "Subscribers corner" this month and promises to make it up to us next month. What has she got in store for us?..................wait and see!!

1 comment:

Jacque said...

Congratulations Helen...can't wait to hear more from you...I love tartans and I want mine NOW...hahahahha...lovely LO sweetie...HUgs...Jacque