Tuesday 6 April 2010

Kits ready to go and we are on the move again!!

A happy Tuesday to all , well we are on the move again the house I rented just before Christmas was on the market and I knew we would have to find somewhere else but it was a stopgap until I could find somewhere nice and we have and will be moving this weekend. for about ten days I am going to have limited access to the internet so please bear with me in answering anything...

On the plus side the kits will be posted out early this month as I would like them gone before we move to save unpacking in a rush so start stalking the postie as I am taking them to the post office tomorrow .

For anyone still looking but not sure we only have one kit these have been so popular so if you dithering go on give it a go we have great kits and they can only now get better.... PLease if anyone has any questions please just pop me an email and I will answer any questions you have.

See you all soon.

1 comment:

Anne said...

Hope all goes smoothly for you at the weekend. Hugs x