Thursday 1 April 2010

Telling off

Hi all , I have been thoroughly told off this week for not blogging everyday or at least more often , however I have been very busy sorting the subscribers corner and also trying to sort out a new side bar on the blog where you can all upload your lovely offerings using craftyfeeling products.

I have asked my resident blogger expert Clare and I hope she can work something out for me.

The next lot of Wild Rose Studio Stamps and papers are due in next week and if anyone would like to reserve one please just send me an email and it will be strictly first come first serve. The new edition ones are also on order and I have them reserved for delivery in may.

Dont forget as well we have the new facebook account which is growing in numbers so pop over there and find us.

be back soon but in the meantime here are some of Karen (quackers ) lovely use of blooms from this months kit !
What a lovely use of the dew drops fantastic karen!!

No comments: