Wednesday 28 July 2010

Wow what a week

Well I have had a week of it , kids have finished school and have been driving me to distraction , how I am going to manage another 6 weeks of this I will never know , please write to me in the mental hospital when I get there!!!!!......

Anyway I have on the other hand had a great week in the business as we have two new subscribers so welcome to those ladies if they are reading this , so that means for those of you following but not yet subscribing that we only have two more spaces on our subscription list for this months kits so dont miss out. I am so glad I am not the only one who loves this months kit..


Just to remind you of this months kit here it is again.......
Lush isn't it!!!

see ya

Jayne
xx

3 comments:

Dunja Trautmann said...

hi Jayne,

the August Kit is wonderful. I like the colours ;-)

Hugs Dunja

Kathi said...

Hi Jayne,
I hope you are not in the mental hospital by now ;-)
Made another card with the Crafty Feeling Sets.
Please take a look at my blog, since I don't know how to put a link in here.
XX Kathi

Doreen said...

Hi Jayne I just thought you might like to see what I have been making with your gorgeous flowers.
http://doreensdream.blogspot.com/