Tuesday 16 November 2010

Apologies

Hi

I am very sorry that for the moment I have had to pop the website in a 'Down For Maintance' mode, please let me know if there is anything specific you are looking for or need and I will do my best to help. I am currently looking at different web provider services and this coupled with issues at home has meant the website will be unavailable for a short time until I sort myself out.

I do apologise for the inconveince this is causing and please if you have any questions relating to this please email and I will do my best to answer the question and help.

I Thank you for your patience during this difficult time.

Jayne
x

1 comment:

Artesania said...

oh Jane ,i am so exited(i get my blossoms and ribbons today ,thank you so much ,i adore these sets ,your blossom set are gorgeous! I fell in love from the first time and will use them on my cards.I try to wait patiently"lol".
Hugs Gudrun