Saturday 23 August 2008

First Burnley Crop

Hiya Gang,

Well got up early this morning for the first crop I have managed to organize in Burnley. It is held at The Craft Range, the shop at Network 65 in Burnley.

With everyone on holidays and kids off school I did not expect this one to be very big at all, I started at the beginning of the week with just four people and today we ended up with seven.. it was just right for the first time and we all had fun so much we have arranged the next one for 21st September.

I managed to get four layouts done and the work that all the girls where doing was great I loved the layout Allison started with the Rusty Pickle Papers, I will have to pick me up some of them.

Anyway its been a long day and I'm off to bed now as up again tomorrow with the 'boys' for Rugby.

No comments: