Thursday 21 August 2008

Welcome

HI everyone and welcome to my new blog. I hope to keep this as up to date as possible and apologise now if I fall behind.......

Well what do I start with this week has been a difficult one as I had a car accident last Tuesday the day before I was due to hand back the car and get my new one (I have a motability car) .

A women ran up the back of me on the Runcorn bridge on my way back from some stash shopping with my friend Helen...... well it really was not worth the trouble it caused in the end and now I am going through a claim for time off work and injury as it has given me whiplash and aggravated the Fibro..

I have on the upside managed to sort through my stash and will have lots for sale as I need to have a clear out .. so do pop back and see whats going.

see ya soon

No comments: