Wednesday 26 November 2008

ooh not long now till we start Shimelle's class for Christmas and I cannot wait.

I need to take my mind off things that are happening in our family at the moment, we have just found out this week that my mother has terminal cancer lymphatic cancer and needs to have chemotherapy. This will affect the other medication she is on as she has lots wrong with her so we are not sure how things will go. My family and I all remain hopeful and cheerful as does our mum who has surprised us all with her cheerful manner.

So I have signed up for lots to keep me occupied and help me give my mum things to do to help me.
I have been given a gift by my bessie of the shimelle class and am delighted to include in my blog her logo thingie as per her email today.

http://
www.shimelle.com/classes/389/journal-your-christmas

No comments: