Tuesday 3 November 2009

Royal mail and our holidays

Sooo we are back from our trip to Salisbury and we had a great time... I came back to a few orders and guess what no mail !!! I wonder why?? oh yes those selfish people from Royal Mail on strike again they just don't think about the small business's that cant afford to get in couriers for small parcels and the like.

While we where away I finished off the kits ready to post with my trusty friend Helen and we posted the DT their kits... special delivery and guess what they still have not arrived !! bloody Royal Mail I just get soo fed up.

Anyway you need to get over to Jacques blog http://www.jacquesmagnolias.blogspot.com/
she has some candy for you to win and the most lush card yet with a very cheeky papilio.

I will be back soon with some special offers and some candy I think this is the time.

Jayne
x

No comments: