Saturday 28 November 2009

Sparkle & Frost December Blooms kit!

Sparkle & Frost (December Blooms Kit)





Wow what a wonderful kit we have for you this month and I hope you all like it as much as I do, I have given it to the design team and they have been busy doing things with it , check out Bev's blog Here and Jacque's Here and also a few on Helen's Blog here and Karens Here but I have also been seeing a few things happening on some of our other subscribers blogs such as this one from jacqui .

Please if you have a blog email and let me know or leave a comment on here and I will look and if you use any of our products and mention us I will give a link to your blog on here and also send you a little something with your next kit.I do hope you have liked our kits this year and will continue to subscribe into next year , we will be having lots of new products and new additons to the kits as I am looking at some lovely new items????.

1 comment:

Marcea said...

Hi there hun, can't wait for your newest kit - I always love them. Please pop over and have a peep at my blog as I use your kits on most of my cards these days
-x-