Wednesday 10 February 2010

Phew kits out and on time!

Phew that was close !!! kits out today and winging their way to you all now...... that was a close call as I am again surrounded in boxes after trying to finish clearing out my mums house, what a job that is 77 of rubbish , 3 fish steamers 2 kettles , 5 yes icecream scoops !!!! goodness knows what was in her mind there!.

I am now getting ready for the next kit and buying all the bits you have seen some of the sneak peeks , I have been super organised with this one for some reason.

I have also been looking at a load of new ribbon from the states and new brads.....

Anyway as things arrive in I will post on here and let you know

Jayne
xx

2 comments:

Marcea said...

fab ... cant wait for it to arrive!!
Sounds like mayhem there hunny
-x-

cats whiskers said...

Hi Dear the new kot looks fab all those lovely greens, thanks for your kind offer, I have linked the bag of flowers in my candy back to the website, dear, anything I can do to be helpful
Hugs Jacqui x