Wednesday 17 February 2010

St Patricks Day and the March Kit

OK So another veiw of the full kit you will all receive for the Month of March !

I have popped in about five different greens in this kit and of course white so more colours than in the usual kits... this may become a feature of the new kits!

this is the extra ribbons you can add on these will be in the subscribers section this month along with some extra buttons and bling!!

I do hope you all like this kit and anyone watching the blog who is not yet a subscriber and fancy's trying a test kit please email me or leave a comment on here and I will let you have one before you commit to subscribing...

see you soon

Jayne
x

3 comments:

Marcea said...

Hi hun, the kit looks fab but can I mention that they would be even better if we could get them a month earlier. I loved February's kit but it arrived right on Valentine's weekend, mid January would have been so much better for me. Please do not think this is a criticism .... just a suggestion.
Thanks hun
-x-

cats whiskers said...

I am in love with this one cannot wait to resieve it!!, I have made a card today with the Daisy RFibbon I was so pleased with the ribbon hun it is stunning
Hugs Jacqui x

Eulanda said...

Hi there! I am definitely interested in your kit and am wondering what the terms are and how long I have to commit for. Also, can I buy past kits?
Thank you!
Eulanda