Tuesday 2 February 2010

Wow what a candy!!!

Wow what a candy Jacque has you just have got to go see it and post a comment...

Please also keep Jacque in your prayers and thoughts as she is a bit off colour at the moment.








Told ya !!! go over and have a look here

Anyway onto other things, the subscribers corner is up so if any of you have not had your email or cannot access it please let me know.



I have had some fab new buttons in and more to come on the next couple of weeks watch space I am really looking forward to some of the new products I want to get this year.


I just love these buttons sooooooo blingie !!




and these are just soo cute....


seeing dots!! I have these in green (lime) and red and pink and yellow and more colours coming



these where just sooo expensive but worth every penny real shell buttons and so lovely.

Well these are juse a few of the hundreds of buttons coming to the website I also have loads and loads of ribbon to add to the site.

be back soon

jayne
x

No comments: