Monday 20 September 2010

Busy Weekend

Hi All,

Well I had a busy weekend this week what with shopping for last minute things for my daughter to go to PGL with the school, finding walking boots and waterproofs for the adventure training she will be doing along with canooing, climbing and riding.

And then on Sunday went along to my local crop this time without the shop as there where not many people there and we were in the smaller room. I was on a run and mnanaged to do six layouts four to help out a my friend Quackas promote her lovely new kits which are sold as cardmakers kits but I used them as I sometimes scrap in 6 x12 and they turned out great.....






This lovely little crop needs new members and the cost is based on how many people we have there so the more we get the less the cost will be , my shop is usually there so you get to see some goodies and more than anything the people there as just lovely so friendly and funny...for more info on the Whittle le Woods crop please email me.


I will be back later this week with images for the next new kit and some rather nice add-on bits..

Jayne
x

No comments: