Wednesday 29 September 2010

Contemporary or Traditional !! October Blooms Kit

Contemporary or Traditional !! October Blooms Kit....





So are you a traditional Christmas Person or do you like the New Contemporary Colours we now have? Well I couldn't decide, so this months kit is one of two halfs and will give the choice to you the customer to use which bits you like best.

A few pics now of the those two parts for you to see sneak bits of what I think is a fabulous kit.





I just love the traditional side but also love the new contemporary colours too and here is the sneak peak of the packing of these kits which take two full days to sort and pack
them for you...




4 comments:

Anne said...

Can't wait, looks brill. Hugs xx

Dunja Trautmann said...

The new kits are brilliant Jayne. I love both of them

hugs Dunja

Lisa said...

Hi Jayne, I agree the new kits are gorgeous!

Lisa x

Kathi said...

Hi Jayne,
I am looking forward to the new kit :-)
Meanwhile I made a card with one of the other sets. Take a look.
XX Kathi