Friday 17 September 2010

Help For Heroes Special Edition Kit !!!!

Help for Heroes Special Edition Kit Available Now !!!!


Most of you know I have a son in the Army and he is at present training in readiness to go on a tour of duty to Afganistan. As I was watching the Concert held for the charity last week I felt very humbled and decided I would try and do something for the charity that does so much good for our Troups .


So I have come up with a Special Edition Kit called Help for Heroes which I will keep doing until the need is no longer there it contains loads of flat flowers , bunches of roses and more and bling or pearls , buttons , dewdrops and heaps of ribbon all to go with the colours of the three forces represented by Help For Heroes.

ALL PROFIT FROM THIS KIT WILL GO TO HELP FOR HEROES !!!!


In additon to this anyone who subscribes from this month I will give all profit from this months kit and also £1.00 from every further kit you buy until you stop subscribing.







I will be keeping one of these kits to raffle and I propose to do this by asking you to donate by paypal into my account £1.00 I will then add each name into Mr Linky and draw a winner
on the 11th October 2010 which is my sons 21st Birthday I will come back later tonight and add the details on the blog and also on the website to enable you to pay into the paypal account.

Please let me know if you have any questions about this or my kits please do not hesitate to contact me.


Jayne
x

No comments: