Tuesday 21 September 2010

HELP FOR HEROES!




As promised a Help for Heroes Kit for you to win and all for a donation of £1.00 ... so if you win you will receive the lovely Help for Heroes kit which includes ribbon, blooms,roses, buttons and more ... and also as an added bonus I have bought some extra wrist bands and will include one in with the kit ....

What I need you to do is leave a message on this post and then go to the donation button and leave a donation of £1.00 , I will tie these up on Wednesday the 29th October and announce the winner using random .org When this is done I will make a payment to Help for heroes for the amount donated and I will publish the proof of payment when I have received it .


If you have any problems at all please email me so I can help and rectify the problem.
Below there are more images of the kit and what you will recieve



Thanks so much for your generosity for our Heroes!!

Jayne
x






No comments: